Shipping & Delivery
Shipping Methods & Cost
pling is happy to offer deliveries within Singapore, and international deliveries to United States, Asia, Japan, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. If your country is not listed within the selection, fret not. Just drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll look into it immediately.
Shipping is charged on a flat rate basis, regardless of the weight of your order, or the total amount of the shopping cart. It is calculated by the number of items you purchased. Shopping cost is automatically calculated at the checkout page when your shipping destination has been selected.
For Deliveries within Singapore
| No. of Items Purchased
|3 to 6||Yes||SGD 4.75|
|7 to 12||Yes||SGD 5.25|
For International Deliveries
All international orders are shipped via registered mail for the benefit of traceability during multiple transits.
|Countries / Region|| No. of Items Purchased
|3 to 6||Yes||SGD 5.00|
|United States & Europe||1||Yes||SGD 7.00|
|3 to 6||Yes||SGD 8.00|
|Japan, Australia & New Zealand||1||Yes||SGD 5.00|
|3 to 6||Yes||SGD 6.00|
|Rest of the World||1||Yes||SGD 9.00|
|3 to 6||Yes||SGD 11.00|
If you have selected a different payment currency from Singapore Dollars (SGD), these delivery charges are subjected to the prevailing exchange rate conversions as determined by our Payment Gateways.
Custom policies vary from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information. Where custom charges are due, or where customs policies are stringent, your parcel may take longer to reach you.
Any customs or import duties are charged once the order reaches its destination country, and must be paid by the recipient of the order. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In serving international customers, we have not received notifications on such incidents as yet.
Once your order has arrived in your country, it will passed on to your local internal postal service.
For Registered Mail
pling uses SingPost, who will in turn work with other postal services in respective countries to arrange for the transit and delivery to your address. Postal services deliver during normal business hours, and will require a signature upon receipt for registered mail, so we suggest that your shipping destination can be your work address, instead of your home address.
- You will receive an email confirmation from us with the Tracking Number, once your order is on its way to you.
- You can track your delivery at SingPost. Locate the "Track Item" icon on the left-hand panel of the website.
- Enter your Tracking Number and click "Track Item".
If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the postal service personnel will usually leave a card telling you where it is. There will be details on how and where to pick up your order, or how you might be able to arrange for a redelivery.
The table below provides an estimation of shipping times. Please use it only as a gauge to determine if your parcel is unusually late.
|Singapore||1 - 2 business days|
|Asia||3 - 5 business days|
|Japan, Australia & New Zealand||4 - 6 business days|
|United States & Europe||10 - 14 business days|
|Rest of the World||12 - 30 business days|
- Deliveries will not be made on any public holiday dates in your country. In this instance, please expect your order to arrive the next business day.
- pling is not accountable for any delays due to weather conditions or travel advisories issued by respective countries.
- Shipping time estimations do not account for your local postal service's delivery policies or work processes.
- pling is not responsible for items not received due to an incorrect address.
- pling is not liable for any duty or customs taxes.
If your order hasn't arrived by the estimated delivery times, please:
- check that pling has the correct delivery address for your order, and your contact details are up-to-date.
- track your parcel to get a status update, if it is a registered mail.
- check to see if you have an attempted delivery card from one of postal services. Your parcel may be awaiting your collection at your local Postal Office, or neighbor, or you might need to arrange for redelivery.
- look in any safe areas where the postal service personnel might have left your parcel.
- If you still can't locate your parcel, please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, kindly indicate your name, order number, order item(s) and delivery address. We'll get in touch within 3 business days.
pling pieces are lovingly made for you. Some of pling creations require more time to be completed, or satisfy our stringent quality checks. Your purchase will be sent out 1-4 business days after full payment has been received.
In rare cases when your order might be delayed, you will receive an email from us to request for a later ship out date.
You'll receive email notifications:
- when your order is confirmed
- when your order is being processed - made specially for you, packed for shipping and transit
- when your order has been dispatched